Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some Great Links

When you can, buy these organically grown:

"Foods with the most pesticide residue are: strawberries, peaches, raspberries, blackberries, grapes, cherries, apples, and celery. Imported produce is also more likely to contain higher levels of pesticides" (source)

Educational Nutrition Links:

The dirty dozen (most contaminated)
Levels of pesticides
Top foods to buy organic
10 top pesticide foods

10 super healthy foods
10 power foods
Food Timeline
Dehydration & You

Funny & potentially useful:

Speed peel an egg
Speed peel a banana
Speed peel a potato
2 minute beverage chilling
Quick pop bottlecap
Fast pour ketchup

Fun for kids:
Instant Sorbet

:0) Mel

P.S. I tried the egg thing and blew chunks of yolk all over. It was such a silly thing to do that I laughed my @$$ off (<--oh I'm bad!) hahaahahaha and I didn't try it a second time. How brave are you? I love to hear about it if you get it to work.

No comments: